Friday, July 29, 2022

How Do We Create New LGBTQ+ Social Spaces ?

 LAST 2 DAYS TO VOTE for An Older Gay Guy Show for the 2022 People's Choice Podcast Awards !

In today's episode I want to kick around some thoughts of how older gay people can find ways to socialize. Many of us senior LGBTQ+ people miss the gay bars and dance clubs where we could meet with our friends, and maybe meet that 'special' someone.

If I make the Finals for this year's Podcast Awards, I have quite a line-up of episodes for you during my 'Sweeps Period', so make sure to vote so my Sweeps will be successful. 

If you enjoy this Podcast, please support me and VOTE for 'An Older Gay Guy Show' in the 2022 17th Annual People's Choice Podcast Awards:

Please go to PodcastAwards.com
Click on the Blue Box that says 'Nominations Voting Now Open'
Do the TEMPORARY Email Verification (they erase it)
That will take you to the 'Make Your Nominations' page

I am in 2 categories. Use the Drop-down menu:
The Adam Curry People's Choice Awards Category
and
Feast of Fools/Fun LGBTQ Category
Please vote for An Older Gay Guy Show in both categories.
then VERY IMPORTANTLY:

Click the SAVE NOMINATIONS box at the BOTTOM of the page !!!!!

And most importantly, THANK YOU !



No comments:

Post a Comment