Saturday, August 6, 2022

Stories That Touch the Heart 1

This is a new segment that I am going to do every now and then. The news has such negative, depressing stories that sometimes I think we just need a break from it. Therefore this series will be uplifting stories with a slant towards tales with older adults. I hope that they give you the same warm feeling that they have given to me as I prepared this episode. Thank you so much for joining me today.

This Sunday will be the reveal of the Finalist Slate for the 2022 Podcast Awards. Thank you to all who enjoyed the show enough this past year and took the time to vote for me. It really means more than I could explain in words.

Sweeps Period 2022 will begin next week and air through the middle of September.





No comments:

Post a Comment