Saturday, January 12, 2019

Why Are Young Gay Guys Such Dickwads ?

The first episode of Season 4 comes via an email I received from a very nice gentleman in Australia. It has prompted a discussion on why young gay guys are so unkind and mean. As always, this is based on my opinions and my experience. I hope it can prompt some thoughts.

The Vintage TV Trivia Question of the week is a fun reflection on The Dick Van Dyke Show from the 1960's.

I am looking for guests for this season. If you feel you have a story to tell that relates to the older gay community, please contact me and let me know you'd like to come on. It is a pre-recorded interview that can be edited, so please have no fears about doing the show. It will be fun and relaxing. Contact me via: AnOlderGayGuyShow@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment