Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Gay Health 4 - Night Owls and Insomnia

Are you a Night Owl? Do you sleep unusual hours, tossing and turning? I discuss my own experience with being a 'Night Person', and how I am striving to correct that life-long habit.

** Please don't miss my LIVE Show this Saturday, June 22, 2019. There will be fun Vintage and Current TV Trivia where you can answer in a real-time Chat Room and the Main Topic will be 'Masturbation", Choking the Chicken, Beating Off, Spanking the Monkey, Fapping. We will discuss why you should masturbate and interesting listener stories of their masturbation. It will be loads of fun. (you can masturbate during the show LOL). Please join me LIVE from 3:00 pm- 4:00 pm Eastern US time. (12:00-1:00 pm West Coast). Tomorrow June 20, 2019 I will have a short (5 minutes or so) podcast telling you how to come to Pride48.com and join the FUN !!!  See you then !!!!! **

No comments:

Post a Comment