Monday, July 4, 2022

STORYTIME - The Itchy Drive-In

 This is a STORYTIME episode about an experience that I had in High School. I hope you find this story funny, as it is yet another example of the fact I don't always make wise decisions. 

Thank you to all that sent me messages about my Covid-19 and the loss of my beautiful cat, Pooh. I will respond to all. Please be patient.

If you enjoy An Older Gay Guy Show, please vote for the show in the Podcast Awards. 

Please go to PodcastAwards.com
Click on the Blue Box that says 'Nominations Voting Now Open'
Do the TEMPORARY Email Verification (they erase it)
That will take you to the 'Make Your Nominations' page

I am in 2 categories. Use the Drop-down menu:
The Adam Curry People's Choice Awards Category
and
Feast of Fools/Fun LGBTQ Category
Please vote for An Older Gay Guy Show in both categories.
then VERY IMPORTANTLY:
Click the SAVE NOMINATIONS box at the BOTTOM of the page.

And most importantly, THANK YOU !

No comments:

Post a Comment