Sunday, December 4, 2022

STORYTIME - Don't Let Your Balls Touch Mine

Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you are all doing well. In today's episode, I bring you a newly re-edited story from my old shows.  This is a story about a very fun and unusual New Year's Eve that I had when I was 29 years old. It is a tale of five of us guys that went up to a Winter chalet for partying and sports (mostly partying).  I used one small part of this true-life story in my gay erotic sports novel 'Northridge High Football Camp' that I did as an audiobook on the Jockstrap Stories podcast.

Please note: I will be alone at home this Christmas and I am trying to set up something as an online social on Christmas Day itself, for anyone who might be alone and wanting some company. I will let you know more details as they firm up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment