Thursday, December 14, 2023

Christmas Piano Music

In this episode, I offer some of my piano arrangements for your use in any gathering where you might want some background music. A bit about my style of arrangements: I very much like dissonant sounds. Dissonance refers to a lack of harmony. Dissonant music sometimes makes people feel a bit uneasy. Because of this feeling, dissonant music is often used to create tension in films. In the last 10 years or so, I have used dissonance in many of my arrangements because of the unique sound. Not everyone will be a fan of this music, but it is what I am currently working on and I thought I would share it.

This album contains:

The Christmas Song - piano

Do You Hear What I Hear - piano

All Alone Am I - piano

I'll Be Home For Christmas - piano

Theme from Knots Landing TV Show - piano, strings and percussion

Silent Night - piano

Empty Chairs At Empty Tables (from Les Miserables) - piano and strings

Theme from Seattle TV Show - piano and strings

Frosty The Snowman - piano


I hope you enjoy the album. Happy Holidays !

~Joey


No comments:

Post a Comment